I like recipe titles that are long. What can I say?
5 Day Reset
Before I share the cookie recipe with you, I want to tell you all about what I would probably call the easiest detox out there. Move over 3 day juice cleanse, there’s a 5 Day Smoothie Reset in town.
I’ll give you the lowdown … I am currently on day 4 of 5 and am LOVING it. What is this “5 day reset” entail? Well…
- it’s 5 days long (duh!)
- it includes 3 meals/day
- allows for up to 2 snacks/day
The cost includes:
- 3 protein packed smoothies/day (aka 1 canister of my absolute favorite protein powder)
- shopping list
- snack recommendations
- a 1 month supply of my favorite vitamins
- private Facebook accountability group (perfect to not only support you, but to keep you entertained and help you stay focused)
You’ll lose weight, gain muscle, boost your energy and metabolism + feel great!
If you missed out this time, the next group starts Monday, June 23rd! You can sign up here: YES! I WANNA SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT 5 DAY RESET
Anyone can do anything for 5 days – easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Oh, and you can enjoy the cookies I’m about to share whilst resetting #boom
Mango Coconut Almond Banana Oat Chia Cookies with Turmeric
(a variation of my Ooey, Gooey, Four-Ingredient, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and my Dark Chocolate Almond Chia Banana Oatmeal Cookies)
by Healthy Girl and the City
makes 4-6 cookies
What you need:
- 1.5 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 c oats
- 1.5 scoops Mango Shaklee 180 protein (any flavor can be substituted, but I recommend vanilla if you don’t have mango)
- 1 heaping tbsp unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 c chopped almonds
- 2 tsp chia
- 1 tsp turmeric (feel free to use less – turmeric is an amazing anti-inflammatory)
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine everything and mash together very well
- Place cookies on a baking sheet (be sure to use cooking spray so they don’t stick – I love Trader Joe’s Coconut Oil Cooking Spray)
- Let bake for about 15 minutes and they’re good to go!
I recommend keeping them refrigerated. Can also be frozen.
Questions about the 5 Day Reset? Or just want to let me know how amazing these cookies are after you’ve made them? Comment below!